Monday, October 02, 2006

AMAZING! GIANT APE DAMAGE REPAIRED!

Well, here we are still in NY. I only wish that we'd been there as long as it's taken for me to post about it... New York was so great.
I took lots of photos of Pat, but I'm really beginning to suspect that he doesn't like having his picture taken. This is one of the better of him, atop the Empire State Building...
Of course, he might have that look on his face as a reaction to the line up we were herded through.Obviously, I've got more patience (or experience) with lines - I'm smiling.
Although, it did take three shots before Pat got one of me not blinking. And here's the city, smiling pretty for it's close-up...
For New York, this shot is actually the equivalent of taking a picture of Pat's left eyebrow. I took a series of photos left to right, but can't stitch them together to post, so, like the Fishy video, you'll just have to wait!

No comments: