Sunday, November 05, 2006

Awwwwwwwwww....

Is the baby cute? YUP!
.
We know that for sure, and also - WE KNOW! WHAT THE BABY IS!!! (APART FROM CUTE!!) And Pat & I are so excited. Not that we weren't before, of course. Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it by telling you over the Internet!
.
PLEASE NOTE: My parents DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BABY IS. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO THEM IF YOU KNOW THE FLAVOR OF BABY.
.
And now! To the adorable baby pics!

The above is the traditional 2D. Below is the 3D - it reads back from the surface, instead of reading the density of various parts. So above, the bones look white, liquid is black, etc. This is the baby's face.

It was really fascinating. And educational. I learned way more from our private ultrasound appointment (even discounting the boy/girl info) than at the other ultrasound. And now we have a video - of Sim (Symbiote) the Fish Robinson swimming around!
.
Man, what an active baby. I saw it, I can feel flutters now, and they're growing more insistent. I'm not sure how long until the baby will graduate from "flutter" to "shove".
.
And, like the last image from the ultrasound was labelled,

"GOOD BYE FOR NOW!"

No comments: