Friday, July 20, 2007

"Washing The Hedgehog" Used To Mean Something Dirty...

Hi there! I am Amoryn's Hedgehog. I am very important around here. My squeaky nose can keep Amoryn from crying. I even went to British Columbia and back with the family. I fell out of the stroller lots, but Amoryn's mom was nice and always picked me up again (my legs are too short for me to climb very well). She did start muttering about "washing" & "germs", after a while.
.
Why yes, actually. Hedgehogs are noted for their sensitive skin.

.
Hm. That looks interesting...

.
Ahh.... the spa. How nice.
.
Delightful...

.
I said relaxation massage! What is this?

.
Too spa! Too spa!
.
Ah... fresh air...
.
Guys? It's getting dark out here...
.
Guys? I'm kind of lonely... Why am I still in the kitchen? What do you mean, "damp?"

.
Ahhh sunlight on mah belly...
.
Huzzah! All dry, & back in action!
(Let's not do that again, okay?)

No comments: