Monday, July 14, 2008

Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


.
All right, so. Guess what. I have a plan. A crafty* plan. I'm launching a little business for myself. And one of the first 'outside world' steps is complete - I've got a website!
.
It's called Dollybird Workshop, after Amoryn, of course (thank goodness I don't call her my little pork chop, eh?). You'll notice a new link over to the right in the sidebar, and a new header & caption on this blog.
.
The website is far from complete - I've really just set the rack up outside, now I have to set the ideas out in the sun to warm up & unfold. Still, it's a very important step that I'm very pleased with. Wander over, look through, & let me know what you think!**
.
http://www.dollybirdworkshop.com/
.
*Crafty, in both senses of the word.**Other than "Gee, Kourtney, there's not a lot really in there, is there?"

No comments: