Monday, December 01, 2008

Ditzy Diagonal Scarf on the loose...

Hey. Whatch been doing? I've....

...dyed a bunch of yarn. (It was late when I was done. I was tired, and also, ready for bed, hence no eyeliner.) I've named it "Therese Oddball", the first of my Oddball family of yarns. (I chose Therese because S_____ noted that when knit up, it almot feels like terry. A lot nicer & classier though...)
.
Then I created a scarf pattern for the delicious yarn, modelled here by the almost lethally curvaceous S___.

.

Doesn't she have the prettiest eyes? Anyways. I took the pattern & the other yarns, & I've created kits that are currently for sale on Etsy (
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6136835 ). Excellent gifts for knitters! The following colors are available:
.
Royal Purple
.
RaspberryPeach Cobbler a la Mode
.

Alberta Sunset
.

RaspberryPeach Cobbler
.

True Blues
.

Bark & Earth
.
(The colors are taken with flash, against a snow-white background, and there are subtleties of shade that show up in varying, gentler lights. Those same lights result in muddy photos though.)
.

And the ball I knit up didn't get it's colour named, because I've been thinking of it as ____'s scarf - it's going to be a Xmas gift, now that it's had a brief & glorious stint as a model. Just think of all the stories it can tell the mittens!

No comments: