Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eeee!

It's almost Christmas! Despite my misgivings about both the Christian faith and the origin of CHristmas, I can't help but be excited by it all. Everyone is nice to each other (at least in my world), all sorts of positive surprises come to light (ie: new Ipod vs: the clap) (a completely non-reality based example, really), and I get to see my family and show off my girl to sorts of her adoring fans. All in all, it's great.
.
Now I have to go pack & get ready to go. T minus nap time people! Let's move! We need the prezzies, the kid's food & accoutrements, the other prezzies, the knitting for the road.... The clothes, the playpen, the cameras, erm. So do we really need the spare tire?
.
I'm leaving my laptop behind, so it'll be a week without internet! We'll be having lovely fun. Talk to you closer to the New Year, hope Santy brings you what you asked for.

No comments: