Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hey There!

So! It's been a busy week or so. I have several (okay, like two) blog entries planned, but they are waiting on various things...
.
So really, I have nothing too serious to say. Amoryn is splendid, & adores her big cousin, Zsjena, who spends as much time as possible carting her about. Zsjena has been in day camp this week, so life has been a little closer to the standard (high point of day = Amoryn spends long enough in Jumperoo for me to vacuum entire main floor vs. highpoint of day = the zoo! with the bears that are wrestling! and biting each other!). Next week, big plans.
.
The man is well.
.
The yard is gorgeous.
.
The cats are fairly well behaved. -ish.
.
The weather is nice. Today.
.
I'm hanging out at Sarah's, BABY-FREE!, omg, and yes. I have nothing to say to you, Internet, I used all of my babble on Sar. And on the nice security guard who took the parking ticket that we shouldn't have gotten & promised to quash it. Sadly, he did not use the word "quash".
.
I really have nothing to say.... Life is good. I is happy. You can has cheezburger.
.
Oo, pizza's ready, gotta run! I promise a more sensible, narrative, funny post when I've got more distractions around.

No comments: