Thursday, September 06, 2007

Are they really so innocent?

Boobs. Roughly half the population has, or is going to have, boobs.
.
They're fun, they're roundish, there's all sorts of things you can do with & to them. But I thought that most men over the age of 22 or so understood what a good push-up bra can do.
.
Maybe not...
.
The man just sent this email to me & his (male) coworkers:
"...Go into the gallery for today's sunshine girl, compare photos with pushup equipment vs not.
pretty dramatic"
.
This is who he's talking about:
"SUNshine Girl Jami is working her way towards a degree in social work. The 19-year-old student enjoys exercising and reading in her spare time. (Jason Franson Photo) "
.
Good for her. Education is important. I admit, I hope she loses the chaps before grad, but hey. We all needed to find ourselves in college. I give her props for not getting augmentation.
.
I sent this reply:
"Oh my dears. I hate to tell you this - but there is a reason that women will pay more for a bra than a pair of shoes. I guarantee you that this woman,
(from Victoria's Secret) without that bra & a team of professionals, would not look like this. And she's just wearing a mid range push-up bra, not the expensive extreme-plunge long-line ultra-gel push-up death-star bra. But you guys are in sales - you should understand marketing. And really, when your steak arrives on a plate, is it "false advertising" or "presentation"?"
.
I admit, I'm moderately shocked that he foudn this worhty of note. I'm also going to make a point of not taking my bra off in front of him, either. With, okay. Without, okay. But the transition? It's like the magician taking the rabbit out of the hat! (Sort of, anyways.)
.
Really. Are any women out there surprised by the boob transformation?

No comments: