Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Xmas, Baby


It was a lovely Xmas. It was calm, it was serene, there was minimal shrieking*. The turkey cooked in 3 1/2 hours and was sublime. Everybody loved their presents. Amoryn went swinging, and wore her little party dress, & loves her alphabet blocks.



I only had one ethical dilemma... is it okay to base a relationship on a single article of clothing? I mean, it is Xmas, which means that consumerism is king. But it's Christmas, which means that we're supposed to love one another for higher, spiritual reasons.




These tights are so damn cute. They kind of are why I had a baby, sort of... just a little bit.
.

Or, more precisely, when I was a single girl in my verrrry early 20's, they are why I thought it ould be fun to have a baby, someday, like waaaaaaay in the future.






*- Mostly heard over the phone - there was a rousing game of something going on in the background at mom's.

No comments: