Monday, March 03, 2008

She's so happy!


Smiley girl Feb 24, originally uploaded by Kourtney_R.

She really is. Unless, of course, she's tired or hungry, or has just bonked her head. But hey, we all feel like that, right?
.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, is my first Tuesday going to the office while Heather watches my girl, which makes this the first two-office-day week. I think I'll miss my girl, but it'll be a relief to be able to get the Tuesday workload done so much easier, & I do enjoy going to the office & using a different corner of my brain.
.
And this is my last week of spinning class - mixed emotions - I really enjoy the class & learning & being around like minded (similarily obsessed) women, but I really really go through baby withdrawal - daddy puts her to bed, then I leave early the next morning before Am is awake, then when I get home she's usually having her afternoon nap. So it's almost 24 hours with no baby smooshing! Well, okay, it's more like 22 hours, but man, I miss her. I think it's worse because she's right there - just asleep, so I could wake her up & squeeze her....except I'm not that crazy. Well, maybe I am, but I do like my sleep, & respect her need for sleep too.
.
Speaking of sleep.....zzzzzzz

No comments: