Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Well, I'll be spatted.

It may be one of the signs of the Apolcalypse.
.
I was just surfing through patterns, on the hunt for a swimsuit coverup concept, & I found that you can upload photos of your own projects at Burda.
.
I'll gice you a second to see if your imagination can take you where apparently, a lot of Europeans go.
.
Give up?
.
How's about high heel spats:
This is the 2nd of two pairs; the first one was really ugly.
.
And there's Tinkerbell. Clap if you believe in fairies, children!
Amazing. A little overposed & overexposed, but still. Nicely done, but why?
.
And it goes on, & on, & on. There are some genuinely brilliant things, but there's also this:

Which is titled "Rückenansicht von Farbexplosion ". I don't think we need subtitles for that, do we? She does look totally hot, but really, that much red tulle? Farbexplosion, indeed.
.
The truly astounding thing is not that people made these things; but they made them from a pattern. (Or at least, started from a pattern.) That just blows my mind, man....

No comments: