Monday, January 25, 2010

Currently On The Needles

Soooo... I don't even want to think about how many hours we've logged in a car this month, but we've been to Regina & back, & Salmon Arm & back. Below is a shot of the "necessary" bags... (ie: they need to be within arm's reach)
.
There is the snack bag, my purse (which contains the toddler-sensitive items - markers, smarties, lip balm, cel phone), diaper bag, entertainment bag (dvd player, dvds, coloring books, books, newspaper, knitting), & miscellaneous project bags that spilled out of the entertainment bag. The man drives & I'm in charge of babes, knitting, & napping.
.
This is the mobius from the New Year's post. This project lives in my purse; it's small & not so prone to dropping stitches. Plus, I can totally remember the stitch pattern & it's a very short repeat. Perfect for waiting in lines. (I just looked at my old post & sighed in relief. I am making progress.)
.
This snuck it's way into the queue - Eleni's head is growing (along with everything else), and she needs a new bonnet.
.
This is the Colonnade that I'm finishing for Mom - I've got one green skein about finished & one skein to go. Lovely to knit; the yarn is verra nice. I think that once this one is done, I'll do one in some Malabrigo - possibly my plane knitting.
.
This was the project that got packed - and has been packed a couple times - and never got touched. It's for a hat; I overdyed this, & I'm not quite sold on it. I also screwed up & knit the ribbing with the wrong needle - derr - and I'm just aggravated enough about the stupid factor that I can't quite bring myself to frog it. On the other hand, I did (heartlessly) yank the needles for the bonnet, so...
.
I've got finished objects too - but while I'll toss up an iffy photo of a WIP, if something merits a FO badge, then it should have a nice picture too. More later!




No comments: