Monday, July 19, 2010

Best. Cell Phone. Ever.

No, I didn't get a new iphone. My phone - my old beater Motorola - is amazing though. I'd forgotten it on the roof of the Jeep*, and although it held on on Glenmore Trail, Crowchild was simply too much for it & it went flying.
.
I only figured it out the next day. I beat my head on the wall, blushed, confessed to the man, then headed off for a fun day of lace design.** He suggested that I drive past & take a took, because it was still ringing so he figured it was okay.
.
I figured that he was nuts, but I tried anyways. Didn't see anything.
.
The man was so committed to his concept that he went for a drive the next morning - and he found it! Open, face down, on the side of the road. Still working. The battery hadn't even been wiggled loose.
.
Most amazing cell phone ever. It lived through the car surfing and TWO rain storms. Awesome.
.
.
(But I still kinda want an iphone.)
.
.
*Yes, I know. I had other things on my mind.
**More about that later.

No comments: