Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So!

My keyboard is broken again. As I was trying to fix it by hammering at it, I had a sudden glimmering as to why it is broken... and you know, I've been calling her Hammerin' Amoryn for a while now.
.
So. I had plans on chatting, and junk, and photos, & junk, but a) I am standing so that I can use my laptop keyboard b) the camera is upstairs & c) I are lazy, you are stuck with a briefer inane babble, with no pics. I are a little sorry, but not much.
.
I are also getting fatter (although the man assures me it's phat, yo). I are also busy with Petal, who required a light yoke rework due to the arm/body scale, the shawl, and hm, what else? Oh yes, Hamerrin' Amoryn herself.
.
We went visiting last weekend - hi Gramma! (Gate Gamba for Amoryn), this weekend coming up is more visiting! Yay! Anything to keep us distracted from putting plants in the dirt outside, because it it not nice enough yet. I know that, and still am almost helpless before my urges at the garden center...
.
Thankfully, I can stop by a yarn store if I really need to sate some kind of craving. Phew.

No comments: