Friday, May 22, 2009

What a lovely sound...

Thank goodnesss. It's the sound of the dryer working. I was afraid that the dryer had broken, and would spin but not create heat. I am so relieved that it is my faulty brain* that didn't start the dryer, NOT the dryer itself.
.
I had horrid visions of having to be on top of Am's laundry enough to have time for everything to hang dry, and her not run around naked, or looking like her father dressed her**.
.
Now, if the other thing I'm worried about turns out to be (similarily) hot air, life would be great.
.
PS: Keyboard has mysteriously started working again - hence the verbosity.
.
.
.
*Brain, you are taking the fall for this, even though I am sure I remember turning the dryer on.
**Joke! But he doesn't like to match her socks to her shirt. And he mismatched the lid & body of her sippy cup for daycare this week. He's the engineer; he should be more OCD than I am, no? I confess, I am deeply intrigued to see how Am dresses herself once she is more autonomous.

No comments: