Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Stashmas!

At Christmas, while it's easy to become enchanted with all the new, shiny, gew-gaws, it's important not to overlook the blessings we already have. In that spirit, may I present....
.
Stashmas '09!
.
Here are some of my favorite items in my stash... some are old, some are new. Some have plans & plots assigned to them; a couple I just like to pet.
.
(New, a b-day gift, maybe a small shawl?)
.
("Honey Fig" fiber from Sweet Georgia - Make 1. I'm so hung up on the color.)
.
(Mini-maiden. I lurves it. It lurves me.)
.

(If I were a sock-knitter, deedle-deedle-deedle-dum!)
.


(Mohair/linen. Fascinating blend!)
.


(Ooooooooooo. Anybody know any poppy inspired lace patterns?)
.


(Lace-weight merino that I died.)
.

(I had a plan for this... which I have amended slightly. It's too bulky, so...)
.

(I found this! Sock weight.)
.

(Perhaps a snuggly shawl that's not all garter?)
.
And most of all, just like Am says: "Daddy and mommy & sister & Amoryn: my FAMILY!"

No comments: