Wednesday, December 09, 2009

What We've Been Up To

First, this was so much fun.
It's a top-secret Xmas project. (It's SPARKLY.)
.
My lap - max occupancy, one toddler, one baby, one cat, one board book.
.
Auntie S____ was obliging enough to help "Amrin Butterfly" fly around the living room - "waaay up in the sky, bzzz bzzz bzzz". Bless S____'s heart, and her kneecaps too. (Am isn't holding the laundry basket - it's an illusion.)
.
So far, this is the only photo I managed to get of Am in her new plaid dress. It's not too illustrative of the details, but does convey the fever pitch of the Xmas concert.
.
Eleni has been practicing her super powers. I'd been KO'd be her shortly before, and woke up enough to realize that I needed supper. The man took over on snooze supervision.
.
And that's where I'm headed - to snooze. Nighty-nooties!

No comments: