Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just So You Know.

This isn't even a sticky note day; sticky notes days are more organized.
.
First, please note that proper attire for knit designers includes but is not limited to a pair of sparkly star antennae.
.
And they need penguin assistants.
.
That's what the princess tells me, anyways.
(That's her "SMILE" face. She's going to Cuba once she's done her phone call. If only she could get decent coverage! Can you hear me now?) (She's also not having afternoon naps anymore.)
.
If you've every watched Eleni eat, and wondered where such a dainty little thing puts it all, I have the answer.
.
THERE is where she puts it.
(And in her high chair. And the floor. And there was a cheerio in her pantsthe other day...)
.
I'm very tempted to put this image on the Xmas card. The guacamole, the spaghetti sauce; the red and the green. Very festive, no?
.
Okay, no. But I do want my wrestler name to be "Macaroni Octagon" pronounced MACK-aroni OCK-tagon.
.
It is wrong that there is something in this world that tastes like celery & smells like maple syrup. Thankfully, I'm not taking a lot of fenugreek.
.
And damn you, Stieg Larsson! Your books are eating up my life. I blame it on the summertime lull of fresh CSI's episodes & the fact that your main character went shopping at Ikea & got an Odvar, an Outgang, and three Billy bookcases. Way to make her universal. Who cares is she lives on Smallagravelinginjbjorn Street, and makes 28,000 kronor? She's got Billy. We've all got Billy.
.
You know what else I have? Deadlines. Back to the grind. Thanks for letting me share, Intarweb. Deadlines seem to increase the number of random things swirling about me, and I always feel better & more able to focus if I can get them out, somehow.
.
.
.
Okay, penguin. So, I'm thinking that a YO, K2tog pairing....

No comments: