Thursday, October 18, 2007

You think that was hot? Check this out:

Yes indeed; alphabetizing & labelling my spice rack wasn't enough excitement. I just went through my knitting needles.
.
I put the ones that had plastic sleeves back into their plastic sleeves.
.
I elasticed the needles of set sizes together.
.
I wrote each & every set down (although a circular needles is kind of like a pair of pants... you can't halve it).
.
And then, solidifying my claim to be the Dork Queen of the Universe, I made an Excel spreadsheet of my knitting needles so I can sort by size, by type, add new purchases, etc.
.
(Any remaining doubts about D.Q.U. will be annihilated by the knowledge that I own FOUR 9.0mm 80 cm circular needles. Admittedly, I was making a big cat bed to be felted**, but still. Excessive.)
**-Project was a pain in the batookus, so I unravelled the yarn & tucked everything back into my stash drawer. I *heart* knitting for this reason.

No comments: