Thursday, April 15, 2010

No, Santa Claus, Ziplocs Aren't Always the Answer

We survived! It was an errands & appointments morning.
.
We've been to the dentist, the doctor, the bank, the accountant's (sort of - Susan, bless her buttons, ran into the parking lot & grabbed the stuff I had to drop off), and the pharmacy. We made sort of a big "@" shape on the map of Calgary.
.
The worst was the prescription, which took a half hour to fill. That doesn't sound so bad, EXCEPT that we were running into Amoryn's nap time & Eleni had been trapped in the car seat virtually all morning, and was getting hungry.
.
So it was a very long half hour at the pharmacy.
.
We stopped in by Make 1 too - I needed a treat, and I was hoping that some of their new yarn had arrived.
.
It hadn't, but there was a new crop of needle cases, so I picked one up on impulse. My ziploc bag is a little worn, and kind of ugly.
.
(How can something clear be ugly? Well.)
.
I spent a happy portion of naptime transferring everything from the baggie into "Jack".
(Isn't he pretty?)
.
I feel better. Amazing what some quiet & some organizing can do for a gal.
.
(I remain very faithful to ziplocs as the preferred option for toddler snack transportation.)

No comments: