Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cheerio Girl

Dear Eleni,
I love you very much and am very proud that you are crawling and feeding yourself.
I'd just like to let you know that when you find small random things* and stuff them into your mouth, I'm not stuffing my fingers into your mouth for you to use as a teething toy. Just sayin'.
.
Also, Quit Freaking Biting Me When You Nurse. I respect that your teeth are bothering you; I give you lots of teething toys & cheerios. Please respect that THAT FREAKING HURTS, okay?
.
I love you & your sister so much.
.
(And I'm charmed that you love yarn so much, but please. Stop chewing on it. You're giving the cat ideas.)
.
.
*Do you have any idea how long I vaccuumed for yesterday? I have no idea where she found that. Perhaps my prior tactic of letting a healthy amount of Cheerios stay on the floor as distractors was the better option. Crunchier underfoot, but that's all that Eleni would try to eat off of the floor.

No comments: