Monday, August 09, 2010

A Day At The Spa

Rowr has had a busy summer; he's been all over the place. He was even forgotten in Maple Creek and had an exciting ride in a cardboard box, courtesy of Grampa & Canada Post. (When we moved him out of Ruby's way, we moved him out of sight. Moops.)
.
As with any well-loved and busy stuffed toy, Rowr is starting to smell & look quite grimy. So, it was spa day.
.
This is kind of a strange...
.
...spa. This water could be warmer, you know.
.
How cruel can you be? I can see you laughing at me! This isn't a spa!
.
I wish that I could tell you that I didn't spend long, laughing at Rowr going around and around in the machine. Sadly, the new washer has a timer, so I know exactly how long I spent.
.
Likewise, I wish that this was the first blog post that was about the anthropomorphization* & cleaning of a stuffed animal. But no. Sadly not. It's just that kind of blog.
.
.
.

No comments: