Friday, March 16, 2007

More Bad Habits

All right. I like America's Next Top Model. I love it. I might marry it, but a) I'm already married, & b) they haven't had any polygamists on the show (YET). I get a rush of irrational glee over it. It's so... so... trite? Superficial? Staged? Ridiculous? The man does not even remotely comprehend why I enjoy it so. "It's not even 'reality' tv", he says. That's totally its charm - there's nothing realistic at all about this. I honestly didn't think that there was anything out there that could possibly heighten my enjoyment of ANTM, but I was wrong. You remember the guy who took the funny pictures of his cat? He 'reviews' each episode of ANTM.
.
If you've never seen ANTM, you could probably skip this. If you are deeply offended by ANTM, skip this too. If you find Tyra's judgements of the skinny pretty girls weirdly compelling & addictive, check it out:
.

No comments: