Monday, February 09, 2009

Wo. Duuuuuuude.

I just had my mind blown. Nothing to do with our holiday* - we leave tomorrow morning - it's all about knitting.
.
I just watched Eunny Jang's provisional cast on video. Wow... I had the niggling idea that the crochet business was the hard way to do it - and I was right! (Other than that, really, all new territory. Rockin'.)
.
By chance, if you are a knitter who needs to learn these amazing things, or you are a non-knitter, posessed by curiosity, here's the link.
.
.
Or google "Knitting Daily TV: Provisional Cast-Ons".
.
All right, enough staying up! I'm for bed, as the morning, she is coming early.
.
*Don't get me wrong - I am excited about the holiday. I'll be even more excited when we finally get off the plane tomorrow in Kahului.

No comments: