Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Far Too Late

Yes, when it's past 10pm, and I haven't done any knitting yet today, you know it's been a busy day. (I'd say productive, but dude! Knitting is productive!)
.
Today, among other things, we went to the mail box (Am had her monkey in a stroller), I made about 50 or so cups of creamed corn (mmmmmmmmmmm), and we worked some more on her room.
.
Am is inspecting her father's handiwork as he hangs her ceiling fan.
.
Am & her new Mexican octopus (thanks Auntie C____!) are offering helpful hints to dad.
.

One corner of the room that has everything slated to be there, there.
.
Did I mention her room is big? We're not just calling it a big room for a big girl for nothin'. And she's got a queen sized bed? And a giant, horrible, stuffed fish? (There's more yet to go on those walls.)
.
I know people - lots of people - adult, couple people - who sleep in a queen, if not something smaller. I know it's ridiculous to have a toddler in a queen. Someday, when I have enough energy, I'll fill you in on the bed saga.
.
For now, I'm off to knit & watch the rest of my recorded CSI.

No comments: