Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, The Camera Was Full

I had to dump the pics of off the camera; tomorrow is Dizzyland Redux, I think. And that will require photos & video.
.
Today was Legoland...
.
And SeaLife, which was next to Legoland, and waaaay cooler than SeaWorld. This place had fish! In tanks! And more fish! And water to splash! (And terrorized starfish, but that was incidental. To Am, at least.)
.
Then there was San Diego - and the beach.
.
I freely admit, I've never been stared at so much on a beach. (I love this family photo. It's a happy accident with the self-timer.) I figure - why not let it all hang out? (Or at least, a serious portion of it.)
.
There was a lot of kelp - which is a good thing, and a sign of a healthy beach, I guess. It also makes Am & I go "ewwww!".
.
And now I'm going to join the rest of the family in going "Zzzzzz". Am & the man have the exact same posture at this moment - although the man fell asleep reading the Economist, and Am drifted off contemplating her Eeyore.
.
Also, Am is wearing her lightweight A/C friendly pj's, which just happen to be pale pink, covered in Xmas motifs, and unlike anything I can imagine the man wearing.

No comments: