Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Between the Onions & the Vampires...

Well, I had a great day today. The man was in charge of the girls, and I went skedaddling off to Olds, to take a class from Cat Bordhi. I even had enough time on the way out to stop and get myself a princess coffee. Bliss.
.
I did sorely need that coffee; Eleni was up a bunch in the night. She's growing, and teething. The teeth! The teeth! Will they never arrive?
.
Speaking of teeth, I'm reading a great book about vampires right now. Well, they're sort of peripheral, but a driving part of the story. I bought the book to read on the upcoming weekend, then in a moment of weakness, I started reading it... and now I'm hooked.
.
I also just had a very funny conversation with someone who just invited me to be part of a rural shenanigan.
.
So between the phone, the book, and of course the never ending laundry, I didn't get a lot done tonite. But that's okay. I feel focused and keen, and ready to Accomplish! Everything! On My List! Tomorrow!
.
Boy. That many exclamation marks makes me tired. More later...

No comments: