Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random Smattering with Bows

First, let me say that I wouldn't have done this if Mom hadn't tried the 'waterspout' look on Eleni first.
.
Also, she's making this face because I'm pointing a camera at her, not a spoon. She doesn't seem to mind the bow.
.
She wasn't willing to give me a smile, and I knew that the facewash struggle would probably knock her bow out. So this is the 'happy' version.
.
Likewise, this is Am NOT wanting her photo taken:
How can someone wearing a dress that sparkly be so mad?
.
Well, they can't be, for very long.
.
And last but not least: what do I do on a rainy day when the girls are napping?
I make chocolate chip cookies, eat them, knit, then balance out the sugar of the cookies with dill pickle dip. And knit some more.
.
Off to get the littlest girl! Maybe she'll be game for a bow again today!




No comments: