Friday, August 21, 2009

So who does Am look like?

People ask me this a lot, & really, it's hard to say. I assume that people are looking for a simple answer, like "Me", or "Her dad", or "Great Aunt Margaret".
.
I don't think it's that easy though...
.

Some days, with the right (jam) moustache, she looks a bit like Hitler.
.

Or somebody doing a bad impression of Hitler.
.


It only fits, I mean, she looked like Churchill for so long. (H'ween 07)
.
I'd found a pair of Jackie O sunglasses for Am, but I don't think she looks like Jackie O. (Am isn't nearly reserved enough.)
.

Here, she reminds me of another great Brit, Elton John. (In his 70's crazy glasses phase.)
.

Really, with this attitude, she could be any of the great 70's partiers.
.
Speaking of attitude, some days she really hates how the Mamarazzi gets in her face.
.

And as the attitude continues, here she looks like Paris Hilton. (Petulance x Imperious = Brat Supreme)
.
I think she looks like herself, to be honest (and quote her grampa). And she's always beautiful to me. (And she might look nearsighted here, but I'm pretty sure she sees better than Ido, and she's just concentrating.)

No comments: