Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Funny Conversations In The Last Couple Days

Am this morning, when Gran went to pick up El. (I'd just left to go & grab the phone.)
"No Gran, no take, that's mommy's baby!" - scolding tone.
.
The man to me, in the middle of the night. My milk had come in, and oh, my. I made a wince/whimper noise when I went to get up, and he whipped awake.
"What is it? What's wrong?" - tone of alarm.
"My boobs" - tone of strangled anguish.
"Well, quit touching them!" - tone of 'duh, that will fix it'.
"It's gravity, sweetie." - tone of realizing that he's still asleep.
He has no memory of that conversation.
.
Speaking of memory, I feel like there should be more to say, but I can't think of it. Things have been going very well.
.
Here, have some pictures!
Me & my two girls. Amoryn had asked to hold Eleni, and was so proud of herself!
.
Eleni in the big 5-day weigh-off - BEEFCAKE!! BEEFCAKE!! (That's one of our midwives.)
.
El & her daddy. She's actually focusing her eyes.
.
Her beautiful dark hair! Her wee round head! (My giant hands, in comparison!)
.
Am's lovely round head, and her pretty strawberry hair. (She's entranced by Elmo.)
.
And I could go on, and on, and on... I'm so in love with my family.

No comments: