Saturday, October 03, 2009

Possibly Ill-Advised

Today, I got Halloween candy. There are quite few kids in our area, so we always give out a fair pile. I probably over-treat, too. We did get to go trick-or-treating on the farm, but there was a lot of driving & not so much candy as the town kids got. So now, rational or not, I like to give out lots. And no loser raisins*, either.
.
And I didn't buy a single stitch of chocolate; the candy bar mixes all had an off-choice in them. (You know, three great things & one putz.) There's always a little bit left over, & it always seems to be the stuff I don't like, but end up slowly noshing on anyways. So think year, I got smart, & only picked things that I like. So we've got: Rockets, Halloween Kisses, miscellaneous gummi candy, and Cheezies, which are the man's fave.
.
Except that that's a little dumb, actually, because now I've got pounds of candy snacks that I love in the house with me. Now, where to hide them in the house that I a) can't/won't get into & b) will remember for Halloween?
.
.
.
*Raisins are creepy, with the limited exception of pre-soaked sultanas in half-hour pudding. Those awful little dried out joyless things in the wee boxes? I'd rather give out zombies.

No comments: