Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Home, Home Home

Yes, we're back from Whitehorse. I really liked it there; and it must be really cool because I was not in such fine shape. My back was out; and after yesterday's AWFUL flight from Vancouver... we're talking three extra hours sitting in the plane on the tarmac... I could hardly walk. Thankfully, I found a chiro today who helped (my regular is away), and I'm much better. Still maybe not good, but better.
.
Am was an absolute gem all weekend, including flights, with the exception of one attempted bathtime. Today she was a little rocky, but I think part of that is getting home to the routine, and a bit shy on Momma snugs.
.
All of that is fine and dandy; but here's the thing. I've made good progress on my swiss zaubercheeseball scarf, and I don't like it. I mean, I like the yarn, I like the colors, I like the concept; but it's a little, well, messy feeling. I think most of the mess vibe is around the holes; and I think that they might block out okay, but meh. I am just not feeling it, which surprises me a little. I guess I'm just not into cheeseballs. *sigh*
.
It also males me mull "What else to zauberball?". I'm decided on wanting a scarf, on wanting it to be reversible, and it needs to be relatively simple. And nothing too heavy feeling - I've already rejected the idea of a reversible cabled scarf.
.
Anybody have any other ideas?

No comments: