Thursday, July 23, 2009

Okay! I'm Going For It!

Yes, we're packing up, heading to Saskatchewan, and won't have internet access for a week. I am, however, bringing along my computer, because I have lots of plans to get stuff done while Am naps. I'm also bringing lots of knitting because hello, I knit, & so does my mom, & I love living (even temporarily) with someone who follows what I'm asking when I hold up some string & say something cryptic like "I don't know, the gauge isn't talking to me - do you think a smaller needle would give a tighter edge?". The man is most obliging in giving answers, & I do trust his "Pick A or B" answers.
.
I'm also packing my little spindle & some stuff to spin, and oh yes, the toddler, the clothes, the accessories, the bedding, some food, and some toys too. I will be packing the suitcases, I should say, but the man will be stuffing it all into the jeep & the trailer.
.
He's a gem, that one. I mean, I always appreciate him, but he's been absolutely fantastic while I've been all gimpy. He's my rock.
.
Off to fold laundry & then pack. More sometime in August, most like!
.
.
.
.
PS: I think I have struck upon a plan for the Zauberball, but I'm not saying anything else in case I hate it too. I don't want to jinx it. Zaubertopsecret; Zauberclassified.

No comments: