Saturday, July 18, 2009

White-horsin' Around

Hm. Well, I guess you didn;t need to read what I just typed. Have some photos:
.
Am loves to help bake. This is a batch of brownies; the strange smears on the counter are from repeated dust-bustering of the dry ingredients.
.
These are the toes at the lake! We almost all did pedis, although the two littlest missed out because hello, have you met my daughter? Do you think that she could sit still long enough to let paint dry? (And the other little is even, well, littler.)
.
This is me & my zauberballs, which are currently becoming a swiss zaubercheeseball scarf. I think I look slightly smug, and much curvier than normal, in this photo. (You are totally welcome to make all sorts of ball jokes, btw. It's hurting my brain a little bit to stick to the high road.)
.
I adore that Am's rubber boots match the slide.
.
Am was blissed right out by this experience; she only looks off in the photo because she didn't understand why she should stop looking at Cookie Monster. She didn't really care about Abby Cadabby.
.
And now, I'm going to go & join my girl in a nap. More on Whitehorse (which is where we are) later!

No comments: