Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PS, Two Things:

Item the 1st) If you run into me out in the world, and I have a smear of avocado/sweet potato/prune/miscellaneous on me, can you please let me know? I appreciate it. (Trust me. It's so much less embarrassing when I KNOW that I'm currently smeared in food, then when I think I'm not, and I turn out to be. Really.)
.
Item the 2nd) In the name of encouraging a charming young crafter I know, if you're on Rav, can you please go here..
Gina Brown's competition ... and vote for #14? It's possibly the most charming invertebrate I've ever seen.

.
(There's also a spectacularly patient cat; I figure she deserves a prize just for being a hat model!)

.
I'd talk more about how much some encouragement that my gramma's friends gave me when I was younger meant to me, but you know, speaking of younger...
.
The baby is awake. And looking for a fresh bum & some milk, I'll bet.
.
.
.
PPS: Spellcheck, that's how I spell gramma, so let it go, okay? And "crafter" is so a word. "Craftier" isn't a good substitution in this situation at all. But it is kind of funny that I can't spell "spellcheck".

No comments: