Monday, May 17, 2010

Riddle Me This:

First, if you were my 4.5mm dpns, where would you be? I know I have several sets. And yet, no idea where. Not even a single (useless for what I want) dpn has shown its pointy face to taunt me, let alone a set. *sigh*
.
Second, why does blogger pic the order it does for uploaded pics? I've been doing this for years now & am still surprised at the order they upload in. *sigh*
.
Now, in random order:
.
The junior spokesmodel for prunes. She loves them.
.
They give her energy for jumping!
.
And one day, she'll be able to join her sister in the back yard, where I'm sure she'll try & eat the rocks, too. You wouldn't believe how much the yard has popped since Saturday, I'll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow.
.
This is how my family makes me feel. All lit up and happy.
.
My family - some of them - also make me feel slightly tacky, as I get covered in mush.
.
Other members of my family know how to throw a rockin' dance party.
.
And she was so proud of bringing these flowers to me on mother's day... and I am so proud of her. I hope that I never forget her marching in, all beaming and happy. She may exhaust me, but she can also delight me in ways I didn't think possible.
.
Potty training is going very well, although there was an accident today at the yarn store. She didn't do anything wrong, it's true, and I didn't scold her. But it's hard for me not to feel a little mortified when cleaning up a mess like that in public... but that's my deal. Am's deal is about the successes! Of which we have lots! And we celebrate! And get treats! And new Tinkerbell panties! (We can work with a bit of an attrition rate on the knickers.)
.
And it's also true that I need to go to bed - I slept terribly last night, which is very strange for me. I don't do so well with not enough sleep. So, nighty nooties!

No comments: