Sunday, April 05, 2009

Make with the pictures, lady.

All right, I've finally escaped to the basement with the camera. (Does that sound weird?)
.
I suffer from a condition wherein I have no memory of how much icing sugar I have already. Hence:

(I am ready to ice cupcakes. About a million, by the look of the icing sugar.)
.
Icing accomplished! (Chocolate & yellow cupcakes.) (I'm not going to talk about the epic battle that was the chocolate cupcakes.)
.
Birthday girl, at breakfast, with helium balloons. We decorated after she went to bed, & while it was a really nice surprise for her to see all the "boons", it was more of a distraction at breakfast than I had anticipated. Oh well.
.
At the party, during the singing. This is just before...
.
Amoryn is overwhelmed by it all. We'd talked about how everyone was going to sing to her, but clearly it was all too much.
.

Hello, what's this? (Feeling better.)
.

No, see, you can eat it, it's okay. (Still suspicious. That thing was just on fire, okay?)
.

Ah, familiar territory... I know what to do with this!
.

(Serious business.)
.
I have several other awesome photos, but they all feature the guests, & I don't know how the mom's feel about internet publishing. So, rest assured, much cuteness & play, a little wailing.
.
Today was fantastic. Amoryn was so much fun. She's really feeling better.

.
She was also feeling like guacamole for lunch - clever girl!
(Seriously. That was a SMALL scoop, comparativey. She couldn't fit all of the others in her mouth.)
.
And she played, and was so good at the shoe store with Aunt S_____ (she tried several on, but nothing caught her fancy). I found a super comfy cool pair of oxblood patent leather, erm, clogs, I guess. I love them, & will certainly share images with you. But that's for another (slow) day!
.
(Incidentally, I am aggravated by my keyboard. It is a piece of crap - still new, new, new, and setting itself on caps randomly & skipping letters randomly & making me hammer on others, also randomly. It makes me look like I'm even worse at typing that I really am. Arg.)

No comments: