Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Not My Fault...

I had much grander, funnier, plans for today's blog. But the flash cards have crapped out, and I am too tired to fight with electronics tonite, so yes: more @ss.
.
Day two of the bruise:

It looks like it's getting better, eh?
.
Day three of the bruise:
It's not. Note the spread of the purple, & the blue & the green rising up around the edges. This sucker, I swear, is like ten inches long. I'd take a photo of it with a tape measure or a penny for scale or something, but dude, I'm already taking pictures of my own butt, how much do you really expect? (Okay, I'll maybe try for next time.)
.
In other news: Amoryn has been snaptastic this week. Really. I even have proof.
(This was a beautiful vignette of father-daughter cracker sharing, until she saw the camera. She's screaming "Nooo!"*)
.
But it's not all bad! I'm still intensely thankful that my brief flight only gave me a bruise, not a break or concussion or something, and also:
.
I found Koigu. On sale, even. Does thatever happen? That never happens! So, to celebrate finding such a startling yet lovely thing, I got six skeins. The above five are for a scarf for me.
.
And this one is for a little project I'm working on... more on that later. I'm beat** and still might want to watch the CSI before bed.***

.

.

*M___ & L____, you know the sound. So do lots of people in Maui, actually...

**Literally, judging by my bruise...
***Last night was the New York CSI. Tonite is Las Vegas. The Miami is to cheezy & wretched t watch.

No comments: