Sunday, March 29, 2009

Huh.

I have nothing really to say today. So instead, I have browsed through my archives, wondering what I used to say, when I had nothing to say, and found some of my favorite posts. So instead of trying to scrape something fresh & entertaining out of my head, please enjoy a selection of the following:
.
parenting-advice - words of wisome from my little brother
.
millinery-heart-philly - of all the hats in all the world...
.
ahem-presenting-cravings-variety-hour - more badly re-written songs
.
trauma-trauma-trauma-trauma - bra shopping for the expanding & inept
.
happy-halloween - Sir Winston Churchill, anyone?
.
its-friday - random silliness
.
They're all from 2007 or earlier; enjoy! I'm going to go & soak in a tub, in an attempt to get my back feeling better*. Actually, that's probably why I'm feeling a little speechless... low-grade constant pain sucks my life force & humor.
.
.
.
*I threw it out again on Saturday - Chinook Center has some weird provision against shopping carts, which I didn't realize, so I didn't bring the stroller, and I picked Am up with one arm as she was pitching a prime, head-bangin' fit, with my purse, jacket, & bags all balanced on the other arm. Turns out, a mistake. And I wasn't even really shopping! I was rendez-vousing! Next time, I guess I let crack her skull on the cermaic tiles? That doesn't seem like the right answer either...

No comments: