Sunday, March 01, 2009

This made me laugh, & laugh, & laugh.

While I'm not quite sure if this is defined as "adult content", as someone who has worked as a part-time clown* making balloon animals, I find it freaking hilarious.
.
It's a durex commercial. There are no people in this commercial; it's all balloon animals. I was going to upload it, but while I don't think it's obscene**, I suspect it does infringe on copyrighted blah blah... So, check it out here:
Youtube Durex Balloon Animals .
.
If you're the type of person who doesn't believe in condoms, or conversations about condoms, then I would really skip that link. Here! Instead look at this:

Aren't they lovely? No idea what they are, other than orange & pretty.
.
.
.
*I guess I wasn't funny enough to be a full-time clown...
**I would explain it to small children as: "It's making a joke about something adults to do to feel closer to one another & your mother will explain it more LATER."

No comments: