Monday, March 02, 2009

Twist & Shout!

Awesome! The Spring Twist Collective is out... if you don't knit, fyi: online magazine about knitting, with some great articles & downloadable patterns that are a reasonable price. If you do knit, check it out - there are some fantastic patterns, inclding quite a few for men, and the collective works closely with the designers, so they get a fair shake for their patterns.
.
I'm tempted by
Pisara by Mari Muinonen.

There's some deatiling on the back that I adore. And I believe it's knited in the round.
I think, anyways... I'm really drawn to vests these days, but I don't have a single one.
.
I'll get back on the sock band wagon, someday. (I have knit 3 paris, you know. Long ago.)
I can totally picture these in (my) shoes: Laeticia by Stephanie Van Der Linden . Maybe for the sock yarn I got in Maui?
.
Before I cast on for any new projects though, I've got a couple I need to finish. One of these is grocery shopping, as fate has it, so we're off to the grokky store!

No comments: